New hours: Tuesday- Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed on Mondays.
New Arrivals Every Week
A little about us
Let's create something
Beautiful late summer annuals and shrubs to add instant color and beauty to your yard.
Fertilizers from Fox Farm and E B Stone, will keep your plants blooming all summer.
The Philodendron Pink Princess
Every week we receive new indoor exotic plants!
Unique exotic houseplants
Indoor and outdoor pottery
A voucher from Half-Price Oregon will give you $5 free on your next purchase! Click the button below to get yours!
Give the gift that keeps on giving! Send an e-gift card instantly in any amount you choose! Click the button below to get yours!
A few simple ideas to help your yard this fall.
1. Now is a great time to fertilize your yard.
2. Weed and feed products will promote a strong root base and help keep the weeds from overtaking your grass.
3. Use quality Pacific northwest grass seed to fill in bare spots.
4. When mowing , always try to keep your grass about two or three inches long, it will help protect the roots and help you keep the weeds down.
5. Mow in the morning or evening if possible. This will keep the newly exposed grass from burning in the afternoon heat.
String of Bananas
Palm, Trachycarpus takil
Palm, Waggie (Trachycarpus wagnerianus
Palm, Pindo or Jelly
Follow us on Facebook
Our expanded indoor plant room is filled with amazing beautiful plants, large and small, pottery, hanging baskets, and so much more. Stop in and meet our new turtles in this 16 by 40 foot tropical space. We are sure you will find the plant that is perfect for you.
Mangave Tooth Fairy
Ficus, Ginseng root
Sedum Pork n' Beans
Recommended For You
Woodward Honey is Dallas' go-to for local and organic honey. Pick some up today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
1298 13th Street SE Salem, OR 97302
Sunday: 10am - 4pm